New owner from FL

yo69xl

Hello guys , I've been reading this forum for quite some time now , my heart was divided between the RC and the Duke , finally the RC won and I bought one today , the dealer is going to deliver it to my house tomorrow . I plan on doing some mods but nothing too big , for now I'm installing the vagabond fender eliminator which I bought using the $5 dollars discount :D , also want to change the break and clutch levers and maybe the grips too . I'll be posting pictures of the bike tomorrow after work.

JKBC

Hi. They ran out of ugly round red reflectors and started using really ugly rectangular ones on the back?
Those and the long black plastic thing with another red reflector on the bottom are easily unbolted as are the yellow ones which cover the fork tubes at the front.
Those are chintzy additions for buyers in the USA and Canada. The turn signals are also unique to our countries but at least they are decent quality. All thanks to the US DOT.

yo69xl

Hi. They ran out of ugly round red reflectors and started using really ugly rectangular ones on the back?
Those and the long black plastic thing with another red reflector on the bottom are easily unbolted as are the yellow ones which cover the fork tubes at the front.
Those are chintzy additions for buyers in the USA and Canada. The turn signals are also unique to our countries but at least they are decent quality. All thanks to the US DOT.

You are right those things are hideous the square ones I believe were put there by the dealer .. but anyways as soon as I got home I got rid of all that . I purchased a fender eliminator from Vagabond and it should be here by next week .