New Rider in Phoenix, AZ

NafizAliKhan

Hey everyone! I just picked up my 2015 RC 390 a few days ago. I'm a first time rider and it is also my first bike.

I'm thinking about getting the Werkes exhaust, Werkes FE kit and PCV pretty soon.

Anyone else here in the Phoenix area?

emiller

Country flag
Hey everyone! I just picked up my 2015 RC 390 a few days ago. I'm a first time rider and it is also my first bike.

I'm thinking about getting the Werkes exhaust, Werkes FE kit and PCV pretty soon.

Anyone else here in the Phoenix area?

Welcome to the forum,

I personally recommend you the Vagabond FE instead of the werkes the vagabond reuses the OEM lights, here are some pic of my bike.

20160120_165532.jpg

20160120_165545.jpg

Chris The Welder

I'm about 80mi. north of you. No other RC's around here, that I know of, everywhere I ride its the only one. Congrats on your first bike being an RC, good choice. Be careful down there. Maybe see you on the road to Jerome some Sunday.

NafizAliKhan

Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to see the community grow and the platform further develop.

I ended up going with then TST FE Kit. Werkes exhaust and PCV should be here sometime this week.

It's kinda cool being the only KTM rider around. I got the thumbs up and people checking out the bike quite a bit so far.

I'll have to check out those twisties soon, Chris.

Chris The Welder

I've had my RC since April '15 and everywhere I go it steals the show, no joke. I rode it today and it's still one of the most fun bikes I've ever had.