New to Forum and RC390

Tdel

All,

I just picked up a 390 cup bike for track days and endurance racing. On the back roads it very fun, getting it out to the track next 2 weekends, can't wait. As you can see from my signature I have a few ktms, including 2 rc8s one for street and one for track.

Tom

MotoKam

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the RC390 forum!

I am most intrigued by your RX7. I have a 2004 RX8. Sadly, no turbo. We're thinking it needs a supercharger.

Those rotary engines are cool right up until they blow up! Ours made a most distressing noise and quit last Summer. One factory rebuilt engine installed at the dealer and we are back in business.

Cheers!
~Kam

Tdel

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the RC390 forum!

I am most intrigued by your RX7. I have a 2004 RX8. Sadly, no turbo. We're thinking it needs a supercharger.

Those rotary engines are cool right up until they blow up! Ours made a most distressing noise and quit last Summer. One factory rebuilt engine installed at the dealer and we are back in business.

Cheers!
~Kam

My FD has 105k on the chassis and 7k on the motor an turbos, I raced it in SCCA solo I and II for several years and retired it when I went back to bikes in 2002. Great track day car and still is competitive especially for a 22 year old car.

New RX due out in 2018ish.

3MILES27

Hi All,

A bit late to join the forum. I've been riding for just over 2 years, had my RC for around 8 months. Joined the forum to understand the bike better and hopefully, too learn from more experienced riders.:pIMG-20160815-00114.jpgIMG-20160924-WA000.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20160925-WA003.jpg
    IMG-20160925-WA003.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 53