New to the Ktm game

Davids240z

New member to the forum and new to to Ktm. Been riding for close to 20 years, and I'm really looking forward to owning the rc390.

I've owned tones of different style bikes over the years currently I own a 2001 Harley sportster 1200c that I've been wrenching on.

I haven't been on a sports bike for almost 10years. I recently sat on a 2016 Ktm rc390 at the local dealership, now I am trying to decide do I buy the 2017 model year or hold off a little longer to see what the 2018 brings.

So just want to say hi, and hopefully in the months to follow I'll be riding a rc390.

GOJO

Probably better off with a early one more bits around although a lot will be comptible with both, and more likely to pick one up with a pipe thats had head gasket done, if you get along with it spend your money on the new model. They have a few gripes.

Treachery

Country flag
Agree with GOJO; why wait? Plus, depending on where you are, you might find a tidy, and at least partially fettled used example. Welcome!

Seth

Country flag
Here is my advise. Take it if you will.

I bought my 2015, 1st gen, waited in line, 3rd bike that came into my KTM dealer was mine at last. Should I wait till next year.. Hells no! Summer is coming quick. I do not want to wait another year for the next model. If you have time to wait... why dont you buy an electric flying bike model 2025?