### OTD Prices ###

Motor32

In the Chicago area I got quoted $6,900 Out the door for the KTM RC390. For comparison I also got a price for a 2015 Ninja 300R ABS for $7000 OTD. What prices out the door have you been getting elsewhere ???

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Please specify if your OTD included sales tax and licensing. There is a huge discrepancy in the reports filtering in.

Chris The Welder

$6430 OTD Avondale, Az. for the first one they got in about a month ago. I don't know if that has changed since. From what I've been hearing where they are in demand the price has been going up.

RobbiRob76

Saw your recent post that you work in the industry- guessing you got a nice discount, ehy? That's the best price I've seen!

Actually, no... They had no idea worked in the industry. I was quoted that price by a dealer in Orange County, to be on a waiting list. I shared the price, and they offered to meet the price. This was all done over the phone. No industry discount.

Matt

Nonetheless you definitely worked some magic! CA tax at MSRP alone would put you at that price!

RobbiRob76

Holy Crap!!! Sorry guys $7056.00 was my number not $6056. I put $1000 down. Wasn't thinking about that when I posted!!! Proof positive I can't multtask!!!
Sorry, for the error!!!

rc_Guy

that's still a decent price... that about how much mine comes out to and i'm in socal as well. but i'm still waiting for the next shipment

K75s

I have had mine for two weeks. Getting the 600 mile check done tomorrow. Very fun!
OTD price (Maine dealer) registered in Vermont -$6005.image.jpg

RobbiRob76

FYI... I cannot say who the dealer is based on my job, but one dealer offered to let me have the next one on the list for the low, low price of $7800.00 OTD. I respectfully declined.
Robbi