Pit Bull Stand, Pit Bull TRS, XT GPX Pro8 and Pro4 for sale

DCMoney

Country flag
Cleaning out the garage have a ton stuff to get rid of.

2 sets of Pit Bull TRS RC 390 Pins $50 - Sold 1, 1 left

Ninja 250R TRS Pins $50 SOLD

1198 TRS Pins used once $50 - SOLD

Pit Bull Rear Stand $80 SOLD

Pit Bull Forward Handle Rear Stand $80 SOLD

2 Pit Bull TRS Frames - $120 each both SOLD

Pit Bull Ducati Front Lift Stand - $75

GPX Pro8 with 3d printed sacrificial housing $450 SOLD
comes with hardwired GPS, will need "A/B" cable from XT ($29, last time I bought one)

GPX Pro4 with 3d printed sacrificial housing $400 SOLD
comes with hardwired GPS, will need "A" cable from XT ($29, last time I bought one)

All items are located outside of St Louis MO. Happy to ship but it will be extra.

Pic of all the items can be seen here Stuff For Sale by DCMoney22 | Photobucket

Any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Muckabucka

Country flag
Will these parts fit on my vespa? Seriously, I may be interested in TRS for RC and 1098. I have to check my storage unit to see what i have. I may have the RC ones already. Maybe the 1098 too. Hell I don't know.
What Ducati front lift stand is it Drew? I need one for my Panigale, but I know they've changed stands a couple of times....

DCMoney

Country flag
Will these parts fit on my vespa? Seriously, I may be interested in TRS for RC and 1098. I have to check my storage unit to see what i have. I may have the RC ones already. Maybe the 1098 too. Hell I don't know.
What Ducati front lift stand is it Drew? I need one for my Panigale, but I know they've changed stands a couple of times....

Its this one. Pit Bull Products - Motorcycle Stands Ducati Forklift Converter

Has the hooks on it since the 916 to the 1198 they didnt put a hole in the lower triple to lift from. According to Pit Bull the Panigale uses a normal front head lift with a special pin.

Let me know on the TRS pins.