Power Commander O2 Optimizer

Hello.
<My life : ON>
I had a Powertronic module (first generation), but it is a PITA to make calibration as the table does not depend of TPS but quantity of fuel injected by the ECU. (2nd Generation is better because of 2 maps and TPS based calibration)
So I finally bought a second hand PCV
>My life : OFF>

I received the PCV module, upgrade the firmware and seems to works very well, but I received in addition an unexpected "O2 Optimizer" module.
This small box (with a LED) is connected in serie between the O2 sensor and the ECU, and has no electrical connection at all with PCV.
I read some bulshit explanation about it, but I still do not understand the action of the module.
Does it delay the rising or falling edge in order to enrich the mixture in closed loop? (but in this case they would also sell it as standalone, without PCV)
Does it disconnect the O2 sensor and avoid the MIL lamp to switch on? (but in this case there is no reason to still be connected to the sensor)
Does it allow to avoid the closed loop strategy (how could it be?)

Any info about Dynojet O2 optimizer principle?

Thank you

Here is the O2 optimizer, (but the RC390 has the awfull blue connector)
dynojet-o2-optimizer-for-power-commander.jpg

Lemans_72

Sorry I can't help you on this one. But I also would like to purchase a second hand PCV.
How much did it cost you ?
If you here of anyone selling one at good price I would really be interested.
;)

Lemans_72

Yes saw that one!
I am based in UK and with ship cost I think it would be same cost as getting one new unfortunately :(((
But thanks for the help!

Hello. My bike has nox the O2 optimizer installed.
I have also AFR display at dashboard and I can see that from now AFR in closed loop is around 13.5.
This means the O2 optimizer add 8 to 9% fuel in closed loop area.

But I'm wondering finally it it is really a good idea.
I know a basic comon idea is "adding fuel is good", but I'm not fan of this, even if I dont care about consumption.
Lamda 1 (AFR 14.7) is good for combustion, and it fit with the spark plus heat index.
If I'm inpartial throttle opening, adding fuel could improve slightly the torque, but I would have the same effect simply openning wider the throttle.
There are some engine that are more stable when they are slightly rich. But I dont feel we have instability issue on our 390.

About full load, I fully agree to be on the Rich side is needed, to get the extra power, reduce heat, avoid knock,
but what's the point in the closed loop area (partial load and idle)?