Rear Master Cylinder issue

=maz=

Country flag
Hi folks.
Fitted my Driven Rearsets yesterday and in the process the plunger has popped out of the Master Cylinder. Initially I thought something was broken so I pulled the MC apart to have a look and now I have an MC with a leak and no exploded diagram to rebuild it.
There are no spare parts for the MC available through my local KTM dealership and the exploded diagrams I have found on this forum also show no break-down of the MC to gauge what goes where in the rebuild.

Anyone have an exploded diagram of the stock MC or a replacement recommendation for the rear MC?

Ryanthegreat1

The pushrod came out or the piston came out?

The pushrod is not retained by anything and you won't hurt anything by having it fall out. It does have a thin clear grease on it. Is that what you are thinking is a leak?

=maz=

Country flag
HI mate...thanks for the reply.
No...I pulled the MC apart, thinking the pushrod falling out meant something was wrong(I have never seen that in a Brake MC before)...when rebuilding the MC I missed the larger o-ring and there was a brake fluid leak as a result.

I have rebuilt it again, correctly this time, and voila...no leak and great breaks.

I love the Driven rearsets...great bit of kit. :)