Treachery

Country flag
...as in riding off into the sunset, so to speak.

Haven't been that active on the board in the last more than a little while. Unfortunately that corresponded to the RC spending more time idle than it deserved. With that as a premise, the little beast is headed to a new home. I was apparently one of the lucky ones: Other than trash in the first oil change, and vibes causing it to distribute small fasteners along the roadside, I apparently got a "good one." No major problems, failures or issues. I was the first person to order one in NC, and the third to pick one up. It left the shop with a bunch of modifications, and (largely courtesy of the members here) that was just the start. A few of the mods went with it, either out of practicality or laziness, but a lot of them will show up in the classifieds shortly. My regrets are not riding it more, and particularly not getting it to the track. 2015-present just corresponded to a period where either the cash or the time to go to the track didn't happen.

But, I'm rambling. Thanks to those who contributed. Hopefully I managed to contribute something other than my non-expert opinion. Ride safe, enjoy your RCs and/or whatever comes after. Share with one another, and be nice. Don't make me come back here.

--Absent, but not gone.
--Don
"Treachery"