Suspension upgrades

GOJO

So after finally pulling the plug on some upgrades to get the bike ready for some track days i ordered the adreani fork kit monday night 22.30 from hard racing and it arrived this morning (Thursday) at 09.30 via dhl cant beat that so a big thanks to both , should get them fitted Saturday i dropped the forks out tonight in preperation. The ohlins rear turns out to be a no go for me the ttx that is advertised is just a kt303 i can get one in the uk at handy money but for me if your spending that money on a shock it should have high and low speed comp adjustments.
So ive spoken with maxton suspension uk and im dropping the bike off there in a fortnight for a custom made gp10 rear £750 +vat.

rompus

Maxton seems to be a really good company. I get Practical Sportbikes magazine here in the USA and they did an article on them.

GOJO

Yeah im looking forward to taking the bike this saturday, a few years ago i had a a 2006 gsxr 600 race bike that was running maxton and was impressed with it and my mates a couple of bikes with it on . Its not a oversized company so still has that personal touch.