TechSpec Snake Skin Tank Pads KTM RC390 2015-2016

Seth

Country flag
Okay, I want these, even at the price point of $80. Just being able to "move" them is worth it. I can just feel the grip in my mind and I can reduce the wrist fatigue. I cannot find a picture of what it would look like on the RC. Does anyone have them? If noone chimes in then I will be the first to show them off. I am a function before form kinda person so even if it blocks the graphic I will install it.
I hope someone has them!

Revzilla has been out of stock for months :confused:

74d34h

Here is the Tech Spec we have. I had to order direct from Tech Spec. They have been on since October 2015 with no problems.

Attachments

• IMG_3617.JPG
    IMG_3617.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,507

Seth

Country flag
Well over the weekend I've looked at the Techspec C3 pads. They don't stick out so far and offer a smoother low profile look. I also sat on the RC and realized I don't need such a large sticker area. I am thinking about buying the rough kit and just installing some strips. I am nervous because I love the looks of the bike and dont want to mess it up. Since these Techspec's have re-usable sticker glue I think I will have better luck then going with the stompgrip. I will post pics in a few weeks.

I have them - they're very good. They also have good customer service. The lower left pad came off once, and Tech Spec offered to replace it for just $10 with free shipping. Since then, they havent budged. They give good grip when I have to brake hard. I also think the bike looks better with an all blank tank, by taking the orange and white triangular sticker off the side.

74d34h

Just to add, the customer service is top notch. When I ordered the ones in the picture, Tech Spec did not have any vendors selling these. They cut them and shipped them right out. With a quick verification, they also offer a military discount. I use Tech Spec on all of our bikes including my 2016 R1. I have never been a fan of stomp grip.