They call me Chris The Welder. Hi everyone.

Chris The Welder

I first found out about the RC 390 many months ago and instantly fell in love, only to be dissapointed to find out that they weren't sold in the U.S. I went to the KTM dealership in Prescott Valley And they told me that they wouldn't be getting any, however they put me in touch with Geoff Cardoza at Moto City in Avondale. I was the first one on the list when they came in. They had the bike ready for me April 6 but I was on my way to Austin for the Moto GP race at Circuit of the Americas so I couldn't pick it up until the 18th. When I first saw, and read about this bike I knew it would become a classic, whether it sells well or not. I also knew I had to own one. I have owned many many motorcycles over the years, the RC 390 is just what I needed to put the fun back in riding again. And it has, the thing is an absolute blast. I'm breaking mine in easy, that's just how I am with my toys, but I can't wait to flog the crap out of it. Thanks to everyone on here for all the great information and resources. See you at the track.