emiller

Country flag
Just got the tracking number Thanks!!

Here are some pics of the exhaust installed, I really like how it looks.

20160108_151609.jpg20160108_150521.jpg20160108_150542.jpg

Last edited:

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi, does anyone know the diameter of the cycle Werkes expansion chamber and if that's the maximum that will fit in there? I'm planning on fabbing up my own exhaust and was wondering about what dimensions I can get in there. Don't want to pull out the stock exhaust just yet.

JediRhymeTrix

Do you guys ship to India? I don't know why i'm even asking this since it will probably end up costing an arm and a leg when shipping costs and customs charges are factored in.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Do you guys ship to India? I don't know why i'm even asking this since it will probably end up costing an arm and a leg when shipping costs and customs charges are factored in.

Yes, indeed.
We are a global distributor. Pretty much ship all around the world.

Rexbo

Country flag
Any word on hp/tq charts? I'd love to drop cash on one of these +PCV right now for my race bike but nobody has numbers yet.

Fasteddy

Country flag
Probably not much help but, I am running the werks pipe and all else is stock, Yesterday I did a power wheelie that was off the charts!
Oh yeah, it has both more hp/tq....

Fasteddy

Country flag
Well, maybe, but, considering I am in the 230# area with gear, I did not have to bounce it off the suspension, had ridden 20 + miles(engine warmed up) and it picked up the front fast enough to surprise me ( I power wheelie SuperDuke990 every chance I get! ) I would have to conclude that it does bring the low end power and grunt out for sure. This was also the first chance I had really been able to run through a good range of riding and the improved performance is noticeable. I would like to see a dyno pull on it but no cheap access to one...

robenever

So.. I just ordered one of these from my local moto shop where I got my bike. I gotta say, they're customer service is amazing. anyway, it should be getting in in a few days and installing it by the end of the week. i can't wait.

NafizAliKhan

My Werkes Exhaust, PCV and Wideband Autotune from HardRacing just came in today. Hope to post results soon. I still need to get through the break in period before I do a dyno tune.

psych0hans

Country flag
My Werkes Exhaust, PCV and Wideband Autotune from HardRacing just came in today. Hope to post results soon. I still need to get through the break in period before I do a dyno tune.
That would be really awesome! Please do like a back to back test with no mods apart from the exhaust. That's the only way to really tell what it's giving or taking away... Lol

EnergyHOU

Yeah this would indeed be really awesome, post updates.

Above aside, this exhaust looks absolutely incredible, it'll blue out in certain spots over time too no?

NafizAliKhan

Yeah this would indeed be really awesome, post updates.

Above aside, this exhaust looks absolutely incredible, it'll blue out in certain spots over time too no?

It'll depend on the temperatures it reaches for coloring. Im going to wash it with alcohol before the install so it colors in nice and even without any kind of discolorations.

ritz83

someone who has mounted Werkes knows tell me if there are any improvements or deteriorations due to the known problem of the overheating of this bike?

A1VW2NV

Country flag
My bike does not suffer from any "known problem of overheating." I can't comment if there is any difference with certainty because I haven't installed the Werkes exhaust. But I can't see why/how it would affect the operating temp. Are you riding a D390?

Fasteddy

Country flag
I also have no "known problem of overheating" I have installed the WERKES exhaust and it does run lean as one would expect with no other changes, I have ridden it enough to know that it does not cause overheating but I am not riding it further until the Akra map is loaded. At that point I will reevaluate the AFR and go from there..

reenmachine

Country flag
The only two of us (I think that's all there have been) on this board with overheating issues were due to faulty radiator caps. A simple replacement (mine with Moose Racing, the other with OEM) solved the problem completely.

ritz83

the bike arrives next week, but I was planning to mount just finished running. The question I was raised because a mechanic said that a contribution to the problem might be given by the "big piece of iron" which is the original muffler that being compact with the engine does not favors the dissipation of heat. ps: I am not an expert so I was just wondering