HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
hello guys, awaiting the arrival of the little beast I'm looking around for the changes to be done. I pointed this muffler .. but I also had a question ..the muffler in the following video is the same but with the brand changed? the sound seems even deeper than werker ..
https://youtu.be/81vbZxvob6c

it's a totally different exhaust not even sure what brand but the outlets totally different as well

different bike as well

ritz83

the brand name imprinted, do not lead to any site or company..riconduce only to the person who posted the video ... but okay, I will choose the maximum werkes :D

OldVet

Okay with the Werkes I'm assuming you need a new map and all of the stuff needed to change it?

Fasteddy

Country flag
Okay with the Werkes I'm assuming you need a new map and all of the stuff needed to change it?

I plan on running the Akro map when mine arrives, I believe the Duke running the prototype is running the Akro but am checking to see if that is correct and how it performs.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I plan on running the Akro map when mine arrives, I believe the Duke running the prototype is running the Akro but am checking to see if that is correct and how it performs.

That's what we are going to be running, and then we will CUSTOMIZE for our bike with the Autotune feature on the Wideband Commander2.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

FINALLY........ First production run of these exhausts have started shipping.

So for all of those who ordered early from us, be checking your emails for confirmations and tracking numbers.

Fasteddy

Country flag
WEEKEND PROJECT??? No can wait! Must hear Nowwww!!
Need some help? :p

Depends on the weather, I want to do a run with my AFR meter with more current conditions so I have a before and after idea of mixture, but, YES I sort of can't wait to hear it!

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Depends on the weather, I want to do a run with my AFR meter with more current conditions so I have a before and after idea of mixture, but, YES I sort of can't wait to hear it!

Thanks for posting up.

Hope to hear back when you're done.