Woodcraft rearsets

isaac_

It uses the same mounting points for as the Tyga rearsets for the tyga belly pan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isaac_

So a quick update: I switched the TYGA out for these woodcraft prior to my races last Sunday. As always, Eric does a great job. These are slightly longer peg to peg than the TYGA rearsets. Maybe by about a half inch to an inch? The beauty is that Eric comes prepared and he has an eccentric offset plate that in addition to the eccentric footpeg and toe shift peg you can absolutely nail down the right length for you.

The foot peg is slightly more forward than TYGA. I think it sits about the same place as the stock peg.

Also... super grippy! The foot never slipped.

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
Very nice! Thanks for being the team's beta tester. Are they going to produce those, then? Any chance that they'll anodize the plates in black?

isaac_

Very nice! Thanks for being the team's beta tester. Are they going to produce those, then? Any chance that they'll anodize the plates in black?

Yes! and yes! Eric has plans to produce these, but I'm not sure on the timing. I'll ask next time I see him. Also, the final product will be anodized black as most other woodcraft products.

isaac_

Love me some woodcraft :)

I still need pictures of bike with them on. Will try for this weekend. I've adopted a dog (first time dog owner) so my hands are full at the moment.

Wa2fst

Country flag
Im a tad pissed. I called them 2 yrs ago and begged them to make these! They were looking into it and basically said there would be no demand. So i have the crappy ktm ones..def no peg room for my feet. Damn! If i could get rid of my ktm ones!

isaac_

Im a tad pissed. I called them 2 yrs ago and begged them to make these! They were looking into it and basically said there would be no demand. So i have the crappy ktm ones..def no peg room for my feet. Damn! If i could get rid of my ktm ones!

No need to be pissed! Simple order these when they come out :D and keep the KTM ones as back up.

Frankly, I think many people had doubts about demand. Not just Woodcraft. But let bygones be bygones. They're coming to market!!

I'm seeing Eric on Sunday, so I'll ask him about timing and retail price and anodization. Anything else anyone is curious to know more about?