WTB 2017 RC390 forks

Have to be off a 2017, possibly a 2018.
No rush, but if someone comes across a set I'd appreciate a heads up.

Thanks,
Mike

Well :).
I bought upgraded cartridges for mine, and proceeded to ruin the original forks when I tried to remove the bottoms.
I bought a used pair to replace the ones I ruined, they were supposed to be 2017's, but they weren't.
Anyway, I got them to work, and I've been racing them for a awhile without issue.
But they aren't correct, I'm not sure everything lines up the way it should.
So, if I can find a used set off a 17 for a reasonable price I'd like to put on the correct forks for the bike.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
What are you concerned about not lining up correctly? I can't really think of anything that might be a problem. The update for the forks was internals. Externally, AFAIK, they are exactly the same.

isaac_

This is why I leave things like this to the professionals [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most obvious difference is the attachments for the calipers, since they went to the 320 mm rotor in 2017.
It's been a while since I looked but I think all the part numbers including the wheel are different, I think the axle had the same number 2016 to 2017.
I can't get the front wheel back on without removing the caliper, and then have to set the caliper multiple times to get the wheel to spin freely.
Like I said it seems to work fine, but if I can get a 2017 set for a good price I'd put on the correct forks.

What are you concerned about not lining up correctly? I can't really think of anything that might be a problem. The update for the forks was internals. Externally, AFAIK, they are exactly the same.