WTB: Akra Open Mid Pipe

isaac_

My race org is changing its rules. I'm looking for the open mid pipe. I can exchange (+ cash) for a mid pipe with catalytic.

Muckabucka

Country flag
Who's crying? My response was from two weeks ago. I'm not allowed to voice an opinion? You know MCRA isn't the only club around. Ever hear of CCS or WERA? They are actual race organizations that discuss and consider rule changes too.
You got what you what. You can continue to to get your participation trophy with your 5 bike grid races. No sense about whining on my posts and being a dick on the forum.

Why dont you cry a little more? Jesus Christ dude...

Muckabucka

Country flag
Way to be a great steward for the club Adam. Disparaging remarks for people that aren't going fast around the track is a great way to encourage new membership and participation in the MCRA
What do those trophies get you? I have amassed quite a collection over 25 years and they are sitting in a box in the basement. Let me know where I can cash them in.

And at least Im getting trophies and not lapped multiple times by guys on bikes in a lower class. Keep talking shit man....