Yosh exhaust

Wa2fst

Country flag
I figured all these yosh pipes were ordered someone would have posted up weights,sound clips, installed pics by now.

i got mine in but i cant get mine on till this coming week and will have it tuned will post up then.

Wa2fst

Country flag
Here is my dyno chart..take away what you will. Yosh, k&n airbox mod, akra flash, PCV..and a dash of Chad magic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 512

Wa2fst

Country flag
well putting the weight in its packaging on a bathroom scale didn't read right at all. so I even stood on the scale and weighed myself holding everything but to be honest I couldn't get a good reading. as Chad said in his thread a pound lighter than the Akra. but guessing wise its prob around 10lbs. I haven't weighed the boat anchor that came out of the bike but will tonight.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
well putting the weight in its packaging on a bathroom scale didn't read right at all. so I even stood on the scale and weighed myself holding everything but to be honest I couldn't get a good reading. as Chad said in his thread a pound lighter than the Akra. but guessing wise its prob around 10lbs. I haven't weighed the boat anchor that came out of the bike but will tonight.

The yosh is about a pound "heavier" than akra. 10.2 lb on yosh and 9.4 on akra best of my remembory lol. Yosh is Ss pipes with extra muffler vs Ti tubing on akra and only one muffler.

Last edited:

Wa2fst

Country flag
i put my DB killers in last night.. not a lot of sound killing. Im going to do the little DB app tonight and get a rough idea of the noise level from them

DCMoney

Country flag
Got mine in today and installed.

12341387_10208623203400713_4404418145454123863_n.j  pg

I cant believe how much the mounting bracket weights! Weighted all the parts total weight was 11.4 pounds.

12375329_10208625346774296_6267897281803704491_o.j  pg

[video=youtube_share;m8WkRFcE5c0]https://youtu.be/m8WkRFcE5c0[/video]

I'm going to keep the silencers in for now.

D

Deleted member 452

Thanks for posting all the details Wa2fst & DCMoney!

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I love the look and the sound as well. But I'm curious what the street guys are doing for signals/indicators?