Colorado Springs $6,349 + Fees

Tokyolow81

IMG_0291_zpsoeiwg98f.jpg
Dropped by Colorado Springs, CO ApexSports today (here on business) and couldn't believe what I saw. $6400???!!! These fools are crazy charging that much. At least I got to see it in person though and prop a leg over the seat.

Last edited:

warlok9

That's actually not too bad. Most dealers are adding in destination charges of $500-$1000. Two dealers in my area I got out the door pricing of $6998 from one and $6585 from another. For this season in the USA, paying anywhere under $6500 would be considered a great deal for an RC390. (out the door would include fees, taxes, title and plates)

Matt

Clearly doesn't make any sense. How are you going to change the "MSRP"?! It's one thing to manipulate the fees such as freight/ assembly but MSRP literally stands for Manufactures Suggested Retail Price and KTM's site clearly says $5,499.

Hope this is just a one off and dealers in CA don't try to pull this

RobbiRob76

Clearly doesn't make any sense. How are you going to change the "MSRP"?! It's one thing to manipulate the fees such as freight/ assembly but MSRP literally stands for Manufactures Suggested Retail Price and KTM's site clearly says $5,499.

Hope this is just a one off and dealers in CA don't try to pull this
I paid $7056.00 out the door, in So Cal. A different dealer told me $7800.00 out the door, and I just walked out...

Merritt07

I was at $6400 before finance fee and warranty/gap bs here in St. Louis Mo. I paid 5590 for the bike and around 900 for all the service fees/delivery/all that jazz. When I walked into the shop they basically told me they had no idea when they would get one. I paid my deposit and waited. I got a call two weeks later saying the end of this month. Then 2 days later, I got a call saying they had it in. Now they don't, as I have it. Mwahaha.

Also, mind you, this doesnt include sales tax, as in my area, that's paid when you register the vehicle.