Does anybody know where I can get the RC workshop manual? (Not owners manual)

Slowpoke

I'm in the U.K. The dealer I bought the bike from says that it doesn't exist. I even gave him the part number! There not interested in the slightest. But I've seen it! It comes on a disk or in a PDF format. The only place I've seen that sell it are Stateside and they won't ship. I need that shop manual REAL bad man I've got stuff to do!

So If anyone knows where I can get hold of a copy please feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

rick

I'd try a different dealer if that one won't order it for you. :(

KTM CD Repair Manual RC125/200/390 2015 #3206215: Mine reads RC 390 EU AU JP ASIA BR CN MY CO US and 3206215en on the cover. PowersportsWarehouse.com lists information on international shipping so, they might ship to you.

...of course this is for the 2015 model. I'm not seeing an updated one that specifically includes 2016 models.

Slowpoke

Hey Matt.

Not to sure if my inbox is working correctly as I'm a new member, but I haven't received a message. I have however sent you a PM.

EDIT: Ahh, the old junk email black hole. Cheers for the recommendation!

Last edited:

Izu

I asked my local dealer yesterday and he said manuals aren't available in India. Can someone help me out with this? 2017 model.

yasho

even I got same reply, looks like they are not aware of it in India.

Last edited:

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
even I got same reply, looks like they are not aware of it in India.
Do we have it shared online for download?

They have been out on CD for a long time actually. I got my CD at least a month and a half ago. If there is any particular information you need tho, just ask on the forum and I'm sure someone with the electronic manual can reply with a concise excerpt of what you need. Sharing the whole manual, and any other copyrighted information, is against the forum rules tho...

Excerpt from: http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/sit...rum-rules.html
Copy Written Material
The site will not host for download copy written materials such as books, music, movies etc.
This includes links to copyrighted materials or PM activity to trade/give copyrighted materials. This is a zero tolerance policy resulting in permanent ban.
The site members, by joining the forum agree to not upload, post or link any copy written materials, and fully accept all responsibility of any such actions.
The site follows a policy of WILL REMOVE anything we get a complaint about.

Sharing something like a page excerpt should fall under fair use, but just as a heads up JKBC, even posting that link to the dukes manual would technically run afoul of the sites Copy Written Material policy. Just something to consider, but you may want to edit your post and remove that link you posted before an admin comes along and potentially smacks ya' with ye ol' ban hammer.