Engine removal

Sext7366

Ok, so dropped a valve ordered a new engine, and got it in. Problem is the shop I had taken it to initially never re connected almost anything so I've had to figure it out on my own after I changed the motor.
I have two coolant lines coming from the front overflow bottle. One is a drain/vent line correct? But where does the second line go?. Also there are 3 hose connections under the fuel tank but I only have 2 and I dont know which goes where. There is a canister on the left side of the bike that should have a hose on it and doesn't, which I am guessing goes to the fuel tank.

Please help I'm lost.

mattv

Country flag
Hey there, I'll try to help best I can from memory (not at my house right now).

I have two coolant lines coming from the front overflow bottle. One is a drain/vent line correct?
Correct.

But where does the second line go?
By the radiator fill cap.

Also there are 3 hose connections under the fuel tank but I only have 2 and I dont know which goes where. There is a canister on the left side of the bike that should have a hose on it and doesn't, which I am guessing goes to the fuel tank.

I only remember two hoses under the fuel tank. Pretty sure the right hose goes to the canister, but am not positive. The left hose is just an overflow. You can hook them up to the tank, open the filler cap, and blow into the hoses to see where they go. See point #7 and an attached picture in the link at the bottom of this post. I ran the fuel tank overflow (left hose), evap (right hose), and coolant overflow into one drain hose.

I disconnected the canister and emissions stuff. If you do that, you will need to leave the electrical connection on the canister plugged in or stick a 15 ohm resister in the plug. You will also need to plug a vacuum port on the throttle body. See point #8 in the link at the bottom of this post.

https://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/k...ion-forum/2797-random-bits-info-mistakes.html