FS: Andreani Cartridges and JRi Double Adjustable Shock

green_bread

Country flag
I just finalized a sponsorship deal with a suspension vendor and will be switching my bike to a full Bitubo setup. The current cartridges and shock will be available as soon as they are swapped for the new. I am also having the current parts serviced by Velocity Calibrations in St Louis, so they will be fresh and ready to go to the lucky buyer. I have finished 2nd in the MCRA ULGT championship the last 2 years and I believe I hold the 300 class lap record at Hallett on this suspension.

Would like to sell as a package for $900. New, you'd be looking at about $1475, retail. I got a decent deal a couple years ago and paid $1300.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

green_bread

Country flag
Rear shock is sold. Cartridges are still available for $400 plus shipping, if needed. Keep in mind that these will be freshly serviced and ready to go!

green_bread

Country flag
I've already taken the deposit on it, just waiting for things to come back from being refreshed. I'll let you know if anything changes.

green_bread

Country flag
I think $20 should pretty much cover shipping anywhere in the US and if not, I'll cover the difference. Sound agreeable? If so, let me know and I'll shoot you my PayPal info.

Will you be re-using the forks, or getting a brand new set up?
I am upgrading to racetech cartridges, but messed up the threads on my left fork when I removed the foot.
If you aren't re-using the forks I'd be interested in the left side, or maybe even both, let me know.

green_bread

Country flag
Much apprecaited! Good luck on your search, as well. Hopefully you can find something reasonable. I dont think many people are replacing the entire fork unless they wreck and bend them or something. I did look on BikeBandit for you and found that you can actually buy the individual, complete, fork legs there. They are a little spendy, though:

https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2015-ktm-rc-390-white-abs-b-d/o/m156775#sch896560

FRONT FORK, TRIPLE CLAMP

Description
Manufacturer
Part #​
# Required
Per Assembly
QtyAvailabilityRetail
Price
Our Price
1:​
FORK LEG R/S CPL. 908010020001Ships within 1 to 2 business days$498.39$343.95
1:​