MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
And expensive. Woof!
Agreed. That said, doing as much machining as we do, I fully understand why they set their cost where it is. It's truly a part that is more more intricate in the hand than it is in a web pic... While we like to sell items as cheap as possible, our primary focus is selling the best items, regardless of cost, and this falls into that category...

stevieboy

Country flag
A buddy got one for his 390 Duke but only because the stock one was a POS that wouldn't stay open, wouldn't lock right and threatened to break the key everytime he used it. Nice job KTM. I have to save my money for suspension upgrades. Never had to upgrade suspension before on a bike with less than 25,000 miles. No I am not racing.

Treachery

Country flag
I've done keyless caps on several bikes. So long as you're smart enough to not leave the cap on the gas pump (no, I haven't done that), at the very least they look the business. As far as offering it to us...Bahstids.

SPG

Having seen several stolen bikes that were abandoned and subsequently returned when they were run out of gas, I like locking caps on streetbikes. That said, I absolutely hate anything which requires a key on race bikes, just one more thing to break or misplace when you are in a hurry. I'm glad someone started making a cap that fits the RC's well!
-Sean

stevieboy

Country flag
Cut it out! I was just informed that if someone has something for sale the only reply's can be from those who wish to buy.

reenmachine

Country flag
A buddy got one for his 390 Duke but only because the stock one was a POS that wouldn't stay open, wouldn't lock right and threatened to break the key everytime he used it. Nice job KTM. I have to save my money for suspension upgrades. Never had to upgrade suspension before on a bike with less than 25,000 miles. No I am not racing.

Cut it out! I was just informed that if someone has something for sale the only reply's can be from those who wish to buy.

I think replies that are on topic and add to the discussion are fine.