Fuel Exaust

DCmetro

So it seems that the exhausts for the rc390 may or may not increase power so I'm going to go with the Fuel Diablo muffler later this week.

Does anyone have one?
Does it increase power?

Im interested in everyone's opinion! Thanks!

YouTube

s30series

I've got a F1r with baffle and mounting bracket. Ceramic coated and Ti wrapped the pipe. I love it. Way to loud without the baffle.

I've got threads with pictures...

s30series

yi_7IftN9MZS3laOxsvjPVm45vDyqAdVpocJ8uugBsg=w1291-h955-no

qaboRx-n1SbUEua3J57WFSJrOuIIcYE48bzL_aD01hE=w1291-h955-no

DCmetro

I've got a F1r with baffle and mounting bracket. Ceramic coated and Ti wrapped the pipe. I love it. Way to loud without the baffle.

I've got threads with pictures...

I've seen that one. It's the racing muffler. Is it street legal? Why did you choose it over the Diablo? Does the bike feel any faster with the F1r?
thanks

s30series

I've seen that one. It's the racing muffler. Is it street legal? Why did you choose it over the Diablo? Does the bike feel any faster with the F1r?
thanks

No such thing as "street legal" in Georgia. I also have a BRZ with a complete open exhaust (no cats).

I love the pipe...with the baffle it just sounds like a mean thumper. I'll try to get a youtube video up shortly.

I live in an apartment complex and there are no problems with leaving in the AM i.e. its not THAT loud.

The bike just looks better with a smaller can on the end, thats why i chose the F1R