HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

LED21.jpg

So this project kept getting pushed back because of other products.

But, we've got it all squared away.

With LED Lights, and the Plug-n-Play harness, now the Lights work just like nearly every other bike on the planet.....(1) Headlight LOW Beam and BOTH ON HIGH Beam.

Not only is the light output much brighter, and Pure White 6000k..... but you get more coverage by having Both your lights on at the same time for high beam.

On top of that, brighter during the day and (2) Lights on, Hopefully makes cars see you better. MAYBE..... less chance they pull out in front of you, or switch lanes into because they didn't see you.
We can always hope : -)

If you are content with your stock setup and 1 light on.......... then this kit is obviously, not for you.

But, if you are like us........ and can never have enough illumination.... then you might like this kit.

Click here for more details >> LED HEADLIGHT KIT <<

[video=youtube;vG2sYzMzrHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG2sYzMzrHw[/video]

LED23.jpg

reenmachine

Country flag
LED lighting is the best overall upgrade of all I've done to my 1190 Adventure. I can't recommend it highly enough!

robenever

i ordered these sometime during december. theres a big difference. I ride with both beams on now, since it seems that I am noticed more. As far as I can tell, I can see the road a bit better but can for sure say that drivers see me more than before. thats what you're paying for in my opinion; higher likelihood of being being.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
i ordered these sometime during december. theres a big difference. I ride with both beams on now, since it seems that I am noticed more. As far as I can tell, I can see the road a bit better but can for sure say that drivers see me more than before. thats what you're paying for in my opinion; higher likelihood of being being.

Could not agree with you more.

That's exactly why we made this kit... and use it.

t3ddftw

Question, How hard would it be to get both headlights to run at all times with the same light output and trigger higher output (perhaps a second set of LEDs?) when the high beams are switched on? I'd like to have both lights on at all times but still be able to use high beams :)

psych0hans

Country flag
Question, How hard would it be to get both headlights to run at all times with the same light output and trigger higher output (perhaps a second set of LEDs?) when the high beams are switched on? I'd like to have both lights on at all times but still be able to use high beams :)

I think you will need a bixenon projector setup with a flap to control
high/low beams. I had this setup on my ninja 250. Mine was a pretty cheap unit so it didn't last long, but I was happy with the setup.

killer b6393

You would need bi- xenon projectors. I already took the headlights completely apart. no moving parts if your curious and one projector has a cutoff shield and the other (Hi-beam) does not. I was looking into retrofitting the headlights but it looks like alot of custom fab in order to make it work. I haven't really done much