Looking for a RC390

sweeney208

I am in Connecticut looking for a used RC390. Prefer stock. Willing to travel but not further than Pen/Jersey. Can pick one up brand new for 5k out the door from the dealer.. so let me know if anybody is looking to sell theirs! Thanks guys, cant wait to have one.

sturge

Have one right here in CT. My kids bike...he is claiming he wants to move up to a Yamaha R6 but LOVES this bike and can't keep off of it. Bought new in late August as his first bike and he's already put 6300 miles on it. All stock except rear fender removal kit which looks great.
Had warranty work done for bad head gasket about 1000 miles ago. New Battlax rear put on at 5500. Not sure on a price but I will let him know. We are in Colchester.

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I am in Connecticut looking for a used RC390. Prefer stock. Willing to travel but not further than Pen/Jersey. Can pick one up brand new for 5k out the door from the dealer.. so let me know if anybody is looking to sell theirs! Thanks guys, cant wait to have one.
I find this almost unbelievable! Are you sure that includes tax, freight, prep? If so, why buy used?