New member from the uk

Stuartaw11

Just bought a rc390 to replace my Ducati 749 which was getting too heavy, too fast and too temperamental for daily use, so far enjoying the ktm, obviously no where near as quick and definitely built to a price, but much more suitable for my current needs, will be looking to upgrade the shock and forks soon as even under my 10.5 stone weight they are seriously under damped, but overall a great little bike

Chuditch

Welcome Mate, from Australia. I hear you on the shocks. I am heavier than you are and switching the rear to an ohlin and the front to bitubo carts transformed this bike for me.

Izu

Welcome Stuart! I weigh just 58 Kgs and I find the suspension is quite fine for me! I had troubles on the track though, with the front. But my track days are very few and far between. Feels just fine on some regular twisties! I use a Honda 110cc scooter to commute so I will not comment on that area xD

Cheers!

WannaGoFast

Welcome! Enjoy the bike. Looking at upgrading to a Ducati in the future, once I put a little cash away and lay down some years of claim free riding.

Andy

Country flag
10.5 Stone, lightweight! I started riding my RC at nearly 18 stone. I started getting my weight down so I could get into a new Dainese suit and get some new suspension. So far I'm down to 14 and a half, waiting for my bounty payment from Army then going for a Nitron R1 but undecided on the front end. Was looking at Andreanni and doing it myself, getting a pair of secondhand legs but now looking at the K-Techs and getting them fitted.