PCV on sale now!

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I have 10 units on the way, shipped yesterday. I will have on hand and ready to ship this Friday(7/3). Hurry and buy now before they're gone! First 10 production units, only place to get them. Next batch will be a bit, other places don't/won't have them. Retail is $449, selling for $430. PM me for map options. The PCV does fuel AND timing, check out our thread on PCV testing for results/gains. If you are too late we will email you let you know the 10 are gone, and will put on list for second batch. I'm currently working on quickshifter install for the PCV. If you plan on purchasing my "kit" package, you can wait or buy PCV now and we'll take it off/out of "kit". Fits RC and duke.

Click link to purchase.

KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: 390 DUKE :: Engine Performance :: POWER COMMANDER V FOR KTM 390

Thanks

Guyhowdy

Is this something if disconnected and bike returned to stock mapping, could still void my factory warranty? I know with my Subaru, the stealerships can see on their computers that I've reflashed the ecu and the dates I did it on. If something were to happen with my engine, they could void it blaming the problem on the aftermarket mapping. Is the technology the same with these bikes, or I can just disconnect and go back to stock for services?

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Is this something if disconnected and bike returned to stock mapping, could still void my factory warranty? I know with my Subaru, the stealerships can see on their computers that I've reflashed the ecu and the dates I did it on. If something were to happen with my engine, they could void it blaming the problem on the aftermarket mapping. Is the technology the same with these bikes, or I can just disconnect and go back to stock for services?

Not really. Would be hard to prove it was installed. If you're dealer isn't cool, just disconnect and remove. It doesn't flash the ecu, just cheats signals. Remove and take the bike in if there's a problem...

Arahant

Country flag
Awesome wasn't expecting these for another couple weeks atleast, christmas came early! Placed my order.

Question,when I was looking at these a couple of weeks ago and tried to buy through another vendor(and then found out they weren't even for sale yet) there was like, this addon you could get... called Auto-tune or something... that was suppose to be able to sort of test the parameters of your system and make a custom map for you? does this make sense? I think it was called an single stage AutoTune... is this something your planning on selling, is it worth getting?

thanks

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Awesome wasn't expecting these for another couple weeks atleast, christmas came early! Placed my order.

Question,when I was looking at these a couple of weeks ago and tried to buy through another vendor(and then found out they weren't even for sale yet) there was like, this addon you could get... called Auto-tune or something... that was suppose to be able to sort of test the parameters of your system and make a custom map for you? does this make sense? I think it was called an single stage AutoTune... is this something your planning on selling, is it worth getting?

thanks

I don't use or sell auto-tune, that's for people that don't have a competent tuner around them.... If you buy it you'll have to weld an 18mm bung on your pipe to install wideband in.

Guyhowdy

Not really. Would be hard to prove it was installed. If you're dealer isn't cool, just disconnect and remove. It doesn't flash the ecu, just cheats signals. Remove and take the bike in if there's a problem...

Awesome, one last question...I noticed on your PCV testing thread, the stock bike you were working with is the cup bike with the Akra exhaust. I have a non cup bike with stock under belly exhaust...do you additionally have maps for this exhaust setup with and without air filter/lid mod or do your tunes assume the bike has the Akra exhaust? Or does the Akra vs underbelly exhaust make no difference?

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Awesome, one last question...I noticed on your PCV testing thread, the stock bike you were working with is the cup bike with the Akra exhaust. I have a non cup bike with stock under belly exhaust...do you additionally have maps for this exhaust setup with and without air filter/lid mod or do your tunes assume the bike has the Akra exhaust? Or does the Akra vs underbelly exhaust make no difference?

My current tunes are for exh, filter, etc. I will be building a map for a "stock" bike in near future. When I get one in shop lol. So far the demand and most needed is for the modified bikes. If you can't wait for my map you could have your closest tuning shop build a map for you. The exhaust and air filter make a huge difference map wise.

DCMoney

Country flag
Stupid question but does the PC5 come with the Built in Ignition Control? I ask because the website doesn't list the added features of the built in ignition control.

Last edited:

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Stupid question but does the PC5 come with the Built in Ignition Control? I ask because the website doesn't list the added features of the built in ignition control.
Yes it's fuel and ignition on the 390 Pcv, that's how you get rev xtend, and how I made good gains on the stocker by fixing ignition timing. Must have grabbed generic Pcv description for website. If you go to Powercommander's website and view it shows. Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module

Sorry about our description. I thought in some threads I had mentioned it's capabilities.

DCMoney

Country flag
Yes it's fuel and ignition on the 390 Pcv, that's how you get rev xtend, and how I made good gains on the stocker by fixing ignition timing. Must have grabbed generic Pcv description for website. If you go to Powercommander's website and view it shows. Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module

Sorry about our description. I thought in some threads I had mentioned it's capabilities.

It was talked about but just wanted to make sure because of the description.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
First batch showed up, all mapped, and shipping out today! Thanks to everyone who purchased. Will have more next week or two. Please PM if in need of one.