Slanted/Tilt Bike

ITZ_RC390

Country flag
Hi guys,

So i noticed that my bike is a lot more slanted when i put the bike stand down. I started noticing this lately specially when i am parked next to my buddies (RC390). The only thing that i can think of is, when one of my friend was showing me a trick on how to turn your bike around by rotating the bike while the stand is on the ground. Have any of you guys have this kind of issue? *excuse my grammar.

green_bread

Country flag
You will have to check the bolts holding the sidestand on the bike. There are two of them and they are inserted from the backside. It might just be loose or the bolts might be partially stripped. There is a thread on here about checking the sidestand bolts.http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/kt...09-check-stand-bolts.html?highlight=sidestand
^ This. Im willing to bet youve lost the bolt that is closest to the rear of the bike and the entire kickstand bracket is rotating forward. Does it seem like the stand is really close to the shift rod? Thats what happened on mine before I replaced the missing bolt and tightened the other.

neoestrin

My bike stays straight when parked. Even a slight pressure on the suspension and the bike tilts right. Bike already fell once :(