Tyga Rear Cover and Sprocket Cover

RobbiRob76

After already installing Tank/Battery Cover, Front Fender, Chain Guide/Hugger, my next purchases (Tail Section Street / Sprocket Cover) are on the way. When I bought this bike, {and bought all of the other Carbon Fiber bits) I was working for RK Excel as North American Sales Manager. RK makes great product, and I will always run that brand on every motorcycle I have.
After leaving California to move "back home" to Indiana, I continued working for RK in the same capacity. However, an opportunity to work for a company who makes Carbon Fiber for Corvette (my program), and Viper was too goo to pass up. So now I understand what an "animal" Carbon Fiber is to work with, and how fortunate all of us are to have someone make these products for our bike! I will continue to add more as time goes on, and may be talked into an exhaust system as well? We will see, I use this bike just for fun. I may race it in the future, but right now I am leading toward a twin. I also have an 86 VF700R I am restoring back to showroom condition. Pictures to follow once I get the latest purchases installed.
Thanks to Formula390.com for the great service, and follow up.

RobbiRob