Well, I guess this is goodbye........

unicorn_violence

bad news bears. i just traded my RC this last weekend. had a absolute blast on this bike. not only was it my first race bike, but it was the first motorcycle i owned/rode as well. had a lot of great memories, but its time for me to continue learning and improving my skills on the track with a perfect bike for the task. a 450 sumo!

hopefully down the road ill get a chance to own a RC again. maybe even the same bike if i can keep tabs on it. this bike is amazing and a blast to ride. the only gripe i had was it being uncomfortable, but that is my issue since i'm 6ft 5.

see yall on the flip side, or whenever KTM finally makes a full fairing duke 690!

one can dream;)

lT9NqEp.jpg

Ciba4xZ.jpg

5kjtZ8o.jpg

oA0kfsS.jpg

bvgSa19.jpg

H4pSJ4N.jpg

cornerslider

I've had a couple of sumo 450's (Honda & Husky).... Most fun I ever had on a bike period. I only reason I moved on was all the upkeep on a high-strung motor, running harder than it was ever meant to....... Still, WAY more fun on a smaller track than the RC!!!! Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

unicorn_violence

I've had a couple of sumo 450's (Honda & Husky).... Most fun I ever had on a bike period. I only reason I moved on was all the upkeep on a high-strung motor, running harder than it was ever meant to....... Still, WAY more fun on a smaller track than the RC!!!! Enjoy [emoji4]

thanks! i'm already having a blast on that yz. i think the motor had been built up cause it pulls harder than any other 450 I've ridden so far. i will say i'm a little worried about maintenance upkeep. but i am also excited to learn how to do a top end rebuild on a motor, as well as bottom end. it seems like dirt bike engines are way easier to tinker with compared to other motorcycles.

cornerslider

Top ends are pretty easy. I've never had to do a bottom end, but they look kind of intimidating. Biggest maintenance item check valves often, change oil/filters often. Keep an eye on the chain slider too. With a smaller rear sprocket, more chain is in contact with slider. I used to go through 2-3 sliders in a season.... Have fun!!!!