A1VW2NV

Country flag
I wonder what it does to power? Looks to be about 12-20" shorter than the stock exhaust path.
Please explain how you determined this? This exhaust appears to use near identical routing as stock. The stock muffler is used in a resonance configuration, with the internal piping taking almost exactly the same path as the Werkes unit.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

Finally got the INSTALLATION VIDEO Done:

Hope you like it.

[video=youtube;_RqHaf1Yyu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqHaf1Yyu4[/video]

Wa2fst

Country flag
Pipe looks fantastic! Thanks for the PM and keeping up with us all. Couldnt really here if the sound had changed..fast eddy ride down south and get a fly by sound check..you are cleared to for the tower!

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Quick tip: for those of you that haven't removed the stock exhaust, push up on the swingarm, or down on the tail and the stock boat anchor will fall right out.

kings4thecup

Since everyone is under the impression that this exhaust is going to be very loud....what is your opinion on the exhaust? 1-10 how loud would you rate it?

thanks,

Finally got the INSTALLATION VIDEO Done:

Hope you like it.

[video=youtube;_RqHaf1Yyu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqHaf1Yyu4[/video]

Wa2fst

Country flag
I give this a 5 at the most. without hearing a fly by its tuff to know. I does sound like a little more thumper in it. but I have a Super Duke R with an Austin Racing slip on and the MV with a BODIS those are what I constitute loud. a single thumper will in no way have some raging loud noise to it.

Ryanthegreat1

Please explain how you determined this? This exhaust appears to use near identical routing as stock. The stock muffler is used in a resonance configuration, with the internal piping taking almost exactly the same path as the Werkes unit.

Looking at another member's dissection of the stock muffler. Exhaust gases make ~3 passes through the stock muffler giving the gases a much longer path.

In my opinion it is way too short and hence gives off a more tractor sound - almost like a, noisy old Honda SL125 or CB 100 (maybe it is just the video clip! - the pipe itself looks great though

I run a Fuel carbon pipe and slightly adjusted the fit position so get no scrape - but have to say it sounds much crisper and like a true race pipe sound when in the high revs - This is just my opinion

Treachery

Country flag
Got to see this pipe in person today. Very clean, in an exotic metal kinda way. I do like the OE look of no canister on the side.

Looking forward to some concrete numbers and other audio clips.

Fasteddy

Country flag
Got to see this pipe in person today. Very clean, in an exotic metal kinda way. I do like the OE look of no canister on the side.

Looking forward to some concrete numbers and other audio clips.

Did you get to hear it also? if so any impressions??