Andreani fork cartridge spring kit

mcsahib

I bought a used rc390 with andreani fork cartridge. I found that I can only use about half of the travel. I am 150 lb without gear and the spring inside the fork is 7.8 nm, anyone ve a suggest spring rate I should use and who ve them in stock?

antarius

You may want to check oil level before you change the spring out.

If your sag settings are correct, or in the ballpark, take some oil out. If your sag numbers are all wack and you can't get them in the ballpark, then yeah -- change springs.

isaac_

Time out. Before you go do anything crazy. Can someone confirm if there are internal spacers/stops with the andreanni and how long they are? Cross reference to the amount of travel. I know on my Gp suspension it doesn’t look like I am using all the travel but I am because of the internal spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isaac_

7.8 n-m is about .8kg-m. At 150 lbs that should be probably a little on the soft side. I would think.

hvlmike

Country flag
Time out. Before you go do anything crazy. Can someone confirm if there are internal spacers/stops with the andreanni and how long they are? Cross reference to the amount of travel. I know on my Gp suspension it doesn’t look like I am using all the travel but I am because of the internal spacers.

The Andreanni's actually have more travel than stock. Very well could be too much oil.