Anybody got a 2016 yet?

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Just got my first one, a bit ago! Unloaded and built it for the floor :p. It's unspoken for so far somehow....

Seabass

I picked up my 16' 2 weeks ago in Ontario, Canada. Has anyone gotten a Owners manual with theirs? mine didn't come with one and its "coming soon "

DeathFromAbove

I picked up my 16' 2 weeks ago in Ontario, Canada. Has anyone gotten a Owners manual with theirs? mine didn't come with one and its "coming soon "

Mine didn't come with one either. Figured it was a good old only in Quebec language issue. Guess I'll call my dealer today and see what's up.

Fasteddy

Country flag
My 2015 Owners manual showed up about 6 months after the bike as did most buyers. You can down load the PDF from KTM in various languages...

Seabass

I've been hounding mine as well. with no success. mine was also missing a bolt for the mirror and that came pretty quick.

jjtard

I've read that the 2016 only gets the slipper. No fly-by-wire or side exit exhaust like the UK model. I have not had a reason to take clutch cover off yet get a look. I've done the road test...it responds like a slipper clutch would.

ToraTora

Country flag
I will probably never buy another KTM. Was really stupid of them to cut so many corners on their entry level bike. Really tarnished the brand for me.

And so in lies the issue with building to a price. It is for this reason that I generally stopped buying Japanese bikes. But ask yourself this--would you have paid $10K for a properly built 390?

ratlab

And so in lies the issue with building to a price. It is for this reason that I generally stopped buying Japanese bikes. But ask yourself this--would you have paid $10K for a properly built 390?
probably not,but a lot of us end up paying that much when it all the mods and up-grades are done:):mad:.

Treachery

Country flag
No, probably not me either. At $10K, lightly used I-4 600s come into play. Now, the 3rd generation SV650 does also, well south of $10K. And Suzuki's build quality...no worries there.