Cool Dealer Pic

Matrix

Hey guys...My name is Joe and thought I would start off with some cool pics for you. Always sexy to see a Cup bike go from crate to floor. I would love to see this thing in action!

abela09

Haven't got mine yet, but where could I purchase these fairings? Would love to make mine plane like that, but paint the bottom fairing orange

And that looks amazing! :cool:

Matrix

This is how the cup version comes out of the box! A couple of sponsor stickers and number plates and its ready to rock and roll. The exhaust that comes on the cup bikes sounds amazing! If you have one at your local track you will know because its a distinct tune.

ASM

The exhaust that comes on the cup bikes sounds amazing! If you have one at your local track you will know because its a distinct tune.

Uhhmmm...amazing in what regard? I actually worked a corner at a track day were two Cup bikes were practicing...they were pretty silent. They have the distance 1-cylinder sound but "amazing" was definitely not the word that came to my mind while hearing them...I hope I will come closer to the word once I hear my Akra's running without the silencer...