Engine kit progress

orange crusher

are these kits readily available ? has anyone assembled their motor with this kit and gotten similar dyno results, I may be interested if reliability is not compromised

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
are these kits readily available ? has anyone assembled their motor with this kit and gotten similar dyno results, I may be interested if reliability is not compromised

They are only done in batches of 4. I have 8 kits out there total, with some in progress now. I can't give out names. I am currently out of pistons, and cams for builds. I have gaskets, tensioners, and valve spring kits will be available separately for upgrades.

orange crusher

thanks for your reply, if anyone who purchased one would like to share any info I would appreciate their input before I purchase one, I would like real world experience, thanks

emphatz

Hi Chad, Will this kit be available for shipping to Melb Australia? also do you have any idea on postage? and will any decent mechanic be able to fit this kit? :eek:

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi Chad, Will this kit be available for shipping to Melb Australia? also do you have any idea on postage? and will any decent mechanic be able to fit this kit? :eek:

We ship worldwide. Postage I would have to check on so I don't misspeak. A 'decent' wrench should be able to handle install :D

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
RC390 Engine Kit

QTYRETAILNOTES
Piston HC kit1$351.00 Includes rings, wrist pin and circlips.(File To Fit)
Gasket kit1$45.00 Includes new exhaust gasket
Spark Plug1$15.11
Timing chain ten1$65.00 Comes with new gasket
Performance Cams1$544.00
Cam core charge1$150.00
Valve spring kit1$390.00 Includes valve stem seals, Ti retainers, spring seats, and keepers
PowerCommaner1$360.00 Map included for Akra system
K&N Air Filter1$55.95 Filter and Open Lid Required
Stock Headbolts4$22.94
Larger Fuel Injector1$119.99
New Air Filter Lid1$15.00 Alum filter retainer

Total
$2,133.99
After core refund
$1,983.99

Total w/o PCV
$1,773.99 After core = $1608.99
Total w/o PCV + K&N
$1,718.04 After core = $1553.40

Optional

Head service1$295.00 Plus shipping ; mill/port/shim cams in house
Ceramic Bearing kit1$400.00

Parts have been added and prices for them.

Last edited:

octaneguy

This engine kit looks awesome..definitely on my future mod list...first off is getting a PCV lol. Baby steps. I'm definitely interested though.

Hello.
I'm very interested in your kit

What do you mean with : lid mod ?

Instead of using a new injector with higher flow, did you try to change the fuel pressure regulator? I was thinking that this would be cheaper, and the spray orientation would still be good.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hello.
I'm very interested in your kit

What do you mean with : lid mod ?

Instead of using a new injector with higher flow, did you try to change the fuel pressure regulator? I was thinking that this would be cheaper, and the spray orientation would still be good.

Lid mod supplied with kit. Easier to change injector and I buy in matched sets. Not that you couldn't bump fuel pressure but I use a 4 hole just like stock that's sized properly.