Finally Ready For Some Racing

DCMoney

Country flag
Got the fender, tail and belly back from the painter, taped up and painted my screen, designed and cut out some new decals.

Looks like a true race bike.

11692644_10207550404821419_3428734064707964895_n.jpg

11229370_10207550404941422_5172728270368004580_n.jpg

Tito_gsx

Looks fantastic! Interested to know your part list. Rear sets look very nice. Have you done suspension work?

DCMoney

Country flag
Thanks guys!

If anyone wants a blank template for the windscreen side decals let me know, currently done in AI but can save out to just about any format a vinyl cutter can cut.

No suspension work yet, I have a Penske double on order should be here in 2 weeks or so.
Tyga rearsets
Tail and Belly is off ebay from the Netherlands
Front Fender is Tyga
Brembo Pads and RCS19 master cylinder
Ebay china gas cap, throttle (1/8 turn) and folding clutch lever
Pirelli Supercorsas SC1 front SC2 rear

Backmarker

Your going to have a blast, It's such a fun bike for the track, my last race weekend I put more laps on my RC390 then any other race bike I have owned, light, flickable, and so much easier on the body. I'm 62 LOL

DCMoney

Country flag
Your going to have a blast, It's such a fun bike for the track, my last race weekend I put more laps on my RC390 then any other race bike I have owned, light, flickable, and so much easier on the body. I'm 62 LOL

I raced 250s all last season, and have already raced this RC this year with 3 podiums. Yeah its a blast!

11295782_10205897249683805_3899950951643845937_n.jpg

Tito_gsx

Congrats DC! And you don't look like a light weight either so you must be riding the wheels off. Is the stock suspension limiting you? Especially with the added grip from supercorsas.

DCMoney

Country flag
Congrats DC! And you don't look like a light weight either so you must be riding the wheels off. Is the stock suspension limiting you? Especially with the added grip from supercorsas.

Yeah Im fat ~220.

I was running the stock rosso II rear that weekend which I felt was holding me back the most, had it sliding driving out of corners more than I like. Also being the first weekend on the bike I was getting things sorted out, stock suspension all around.

Haven't ran on the supercorsa rear yet. I wasn't pushing as hard as I could, was running 3 seconds slower than my best 250 time at that track.

Really excited to race this weekend and see what I can do at a track I've never been too.

DCMoney

Country flag
Just noticed no Akra pipe in this pic. You ran the stocker?? Belated congrats, btw.

Yeah bike was pretty much stock in that pic, turkey pan for a bellypan, stock rear tire, brakes etc. Only changed the front to a supercorsa SC1 and to the double bubble race screen.

Im trying to hold out on exhaust till I see what other manufactures exhaust can produce hp wise (vs stock or Akraprovic), specifically arrow.

Thanks.

Bagwell

Country flag
I want one to race, but there just arent many races for this bike. Thats why I got the Street version and figured trackdays on it and street fun.

I want one to race, but there just arent many races for this bike. Thats why I got the Street version and figured trackdays on it and street fun.

You're in Houston. You are in the heart of the CMRA. At least three classes this bike is a contender.
Ultra Light Weight GP (created specifically for the Ninja 300, RC390, R3)
500SuperSport
Formula 3
*not to mention LW endurance