Finally Ready For Some Racing

ArkansasDave

You're in Houston. You are in the heart of the CMRA. At least three classes this bike is a contender.
Ultra Light Weight GP (created specifically for the Ninja 300, RC390, R3)
500SuperSport
Formula 3
*not to mention LW endurance

I doubt we will see many enter the lightweight endurance, the tank is way to small to be competitive.

Muckabucka

Country flag
I wish we had a better gas cap option. The duke cap does not fit. It is centered on the cap/hole while the RC hole is offset from the cap a little bit.
I think I would like to take a stab at endurance sometime...

I had to modify the cap mount so it would open further. There is a tab that covers almost half the opening that I was going to remove until a noticed that it was also protecting the top edge of the fuel pump.

Bagwell

Country flag
You're in Houston. You are in the heart of the CMRA. At least three classes this bike is a contender.
Ultra Light Weight GP (created specifically for the Ninja 300, RC390, R3)
500SuperSport
Formula 3
*not to mention LW endurance
Hmmmmmmmm, I guess I didnt realize it would be competitive in 500SS

Last edited:

DCMoney

Country flag
I wish we had a better gas cap option. The duke cap does not fit. It is centered on the cap/hole while the RC hole is offset from the cap a little bit.
I think I would like to take a stab at endurance sometime...

I never noticed it on the gas caps I have, and im pretty sure we have the same ones.

ArkansasDave

Hmmmmmmmm, I guess I didnt realize it would be competitive in 500SS

500ss is almost entirely 250-300's and maybe one or two 500's which really aren't that much faster than 300's. You will have someone to race with.

Gbaby it will be interesting to see how well you can do on the rc, you will probably need a pit stop every hour. Ninjas can go over two hours but we will see how many riders can go 2 hrs straight in the heat. I'm going to try but I have my doubts.

Gbaby it will be interesting to see how well you can do on the rc, you will probably need a pit stop every hour. Ninjas can go over two hours but we will see how many riders can go 2 hrs straight in the heat. I'm going to try but I have my doubts.

What will you be riding?