Lousy Headlights

reenmachine

Country flag

Yea, it's not for everyone. Like we posted on our thread.

" .... If you are content with your stock setup and only 1 light on and that's good enough.......... then this kit is obviously, not for you.

But, if you are like us........ and can never have enough illumination.... then you might like this kit. "

Same reason, not everyone buys an aftermarket exhaust, or better suspension or better brakes......... because stock is just fine for them.

Don't take my statement as saying the LED upgrade is unnecessary! As someone who rides in dark-ass places a lot I also believe that more (properly directed) light is always better. I also believe that LED is the only way to go anymore. I see no reason for HID or anything else now that LED technology is so accessible.

All I'm saying is that in my experience the OEM lights aren't awful and useless as some say.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Don't take my statement as saying the LED upgrade is unnecessary! As someone who rides in dark-ass places a lot I also believe that more (properly directed) light is always better. I also believe that LED is the only way to go anymore. I see no reason for HID or anything else now that LED technology is so accessible........

No worries. ;-)