New guy questions

Valdo243

Hello rc fam. my question is, is it mandatory to shift when shift light comes on?? seems super soon. what are you guys shifting at????

Andy

Country flag
Hello rc fam. my question is, is it mandatory to shift when shift light comes on?? seems super soon. what are you guys shifting at????
Mine is set to Blink at 8500 and Steady at 9000, did it like that as I struggle to see the rev bar, that means by the time I see the steady light at change it's just before the limiter kicks in.

Have noted that since I fitted the Rapid Bike Evo it revs on a bit more now.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W using Tapatalk

Valdo243

mine is set to blink at 8500 and steady at 9000, did it like that as i struggle to see the rev bar, that means by the time i see the steady light at change it's just before the limiter kicks in.

Have noted that since i fitted the rapid bike evo it revs on a bit more now.

Sent from my huawei m2-801w using tapatalk

how did you change setting to change rev light????

Andy

Country flag
Set Shift 1, press Mode until Trip 2 appears then press Mode for 5-10 seconds. The display should show RPM1, set the required value with Mode and Set (+/-), then leave for 15 seconds, the RPM1 goes out.

Set Shift 2, press Mode until Trip 2 appears then press Set for 5-10 seconds. The display should show RPM2, set the required value with Mode and Set (+/-), then leave for 15 seconds, the RPM2 goes out.

Remember Shift 2 needs to be the higher value.

Check user manual, think it's page 54 on.

Valdo243

Set Shift 1, press Mode until Trip 2 appears then press Mode for 5-10 seconds. The display should show RPM1, set the required value with Mode and Set (+/-), then leave for 15 seconds, the RPM1 goes out.

Set Shift 2, press Mode until Trip 2 appears then press Set for 5-10 seconds. The display should show RPM2, set the required value with Mode and Set (+/-), then leave for 15 seconds, the RPM2 goes out.

Remember Shift 2 needs to be the higher value.

Check user manual, think it's page 54 on.

thanks fam