New to this site and the RC390 (Portland OR)

Corner4days

Hello! New RC owner here. I'll start off by saying that I've been riding for 18 years now (I'm 42 years old). I have owned too many motorcycles to count, my first being a 1995 Kawi ZX-7R. I now currently own a 2016 Bandit 1250s (For touring) and my new ridiculously fun RC390.

I cannot say enough great things about this bike! I swear, even though I've been riding for a long time now, this bike has made me an even better rider. I'm looking forward to many years of ownership with the RC, and this site seems to have tons of useful information.

RC.jpg

Good looking bike, brother. Are you planning on taking it to the track? There are some great ones up in your neck of the woods. OMRRA is a highly respected organization up there.

m3hl

Country flag
I live in North portland, and there are a lot of local guys with good knowledge (I am a relatively new owner). I am sure I will see you around town!

Corner4days

Thank you Thunderrun53. Track days are very much on my mind. It's something I've wanted to do for years now. The RC seems like it would be a great bike to start with.

Corner4days

I live in North portland, and there are a lot of local guys with good knowledge (I am a relatively new owner). I am sure I will see you around town!

Very cool! It's good to know there are other RC owners in the area. It's not a common motorcycle around here.

Welcome to the club, I'm also located near you and race my RC390 with OMRRA. I hope to see you at PIR or maybe Mac Track in McMinnville soon.