Ohlins Full Adjustable Shock KT303 Forum Special

Bagwell

Country flag
Yeah, I am familiar with that cnc clamp from watching the video, but just didnt see the cross tube in the picture without going out to look at my bike I didnt realize it was there.

Thanks

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Yeah, I am familiar with that cnc clamp from watching the video, but just didnt see the cross tube in the picture without going out to look at my bike I didnt realize it was there.

Thanks

Yea, it's pretty cool setup that you can mount he canister in a variety of locals.

rc_orange45

received my new suspension last week and i installed it right away what a huge difference all that is left is alpha 13 to compliment the new suspension IMG_0091.JPGIMG_0092.JPGIMG_0088.jpg

Treachery

Country flag
Congrats! Couple o' questions: Won't that reservoir be in the way there? Which cartridges did you go with in the forks?

Can you tell me the prices for rear and the new front cartridge kit with oil? PM or post as appropriate. I am also Hard Racing VIP as well as RC390 Forum.

Thanks

Since we just signed up to be a Forum Sponsor, figured we would offer a Forum Special on the newly released Ohlins Fully adjustable shock for the KTM 390.

Upgrading to an aftermarket shock is a HUGE Upgrade.

The Ohlins KT303 will be arriving to the U.S. in 8-9 days.

We can even BUNDLE PACKAGE it with a set of Andreani Fork Cartridges, if you like.

Custom Setup for Rider.

Remote Canister

Compression Adjust

Rebound Adjust
Spring Pre-Load Adjust

Length Ride height Adjust

If anyone is interested, please post up.

INSTALL VIDEO:

[video=youtube;ogwUVWFu5C8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwUVWFu5C8[/video]

Type

img-00000279.jpg

H

Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir.

Adjustments

img-00000305.jpg

R1

Adjustable rebound damping on single tube shocks. Adjuster wheel above the end eye.

img-00000309.jpg

C1

Adjustable compression damping. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir.

img-00000275.jpg

L

Adjustable length.

OhlinsKT303.jpg

OhlinsKT303HR.jpg