Ohlins Full Adjustable Shock KT303 Forum Special

David Mack

I would like to order 2 bundled Olin shock packages. Could you please email instructions on how to purchase and cost. Thank you, David Mack

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Any idea when Ohlins fork cartridges will be available?

Unfortunately, Ohlins says they have scrapped the fork kits for this bike.

But, we have sold a good amount of the Andreani which of course have worked hand in hand with Ohlins for the past 10-15 years.

Peanut_EOD

Ok, too bad. I was hoping to get something other than what everyone else has, but if they're good, I guess I'll go with the standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Ok, too bad. I was hoping to get something other than what everyone else has, but if they're good, I guess I'll go with the standard.

LOL...

True.
Buying something else, just to be different can make sense when it comes to exhaust.....etc.

But, for Brakes... or Suspension, or Fuel controller there's usually a reason a majority goes with a specific brand.

Must be something to it. ;-)

Peanut_EOD

I agree. Any feedback on the GP cartridges? They're pretty, but I don't know if they're $1,000 pretty. If there is a significant difference from the Andreanni, then maybe, but it would have to be a big ass difference.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I agree. Any feedback on the GP cartridges? They're pretty, but I don't know if they're $1,000 pretty. If there is a significant difference from the Andreanni, then maybe, but it would have to be a big ass difference.

GP Suspension are awesome.
We've also sold some of those to RC customers, and had rave reviews.

Unfortunately.................. they are expensive.

Are they worth nearly double the price. ? Only the purchaser can determine that one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 452

I think you meant to type "rave reviews" unless these customers died while testing your GP suspension products ; )