Keyless Ignition

big_sur

Has anyone removed the ignition key cylinder and wired it up to run solely off the on\off switch? Care to share your brilliant solution?

DCMoney

Country flag
Heres what I did. Removed stock ignition and switch, wired into R1 killswitch/starter.

Bought some factory connectors and made a plug and play solution, have done this on two bikes, no issues.

SuperdaveMN

I need some help on this. I'm at the t race track, flower your diagram (I think) and bike will not start. Everything is turning on but the starter will not actuate.

I installed the woodcraft and it fried what I think is an ecu secured to the tank under the plastic cover. Is that something covered by warranty or that woodcraft would be responsible for?

isaac_

I installed the woodcraft and it fried what I think is an ecu secured to the tank under the plastic cover. Is that something covered by warranty or that woodcraft would be responsible for?

Which year bike? 2015/2016 plug and play. I know a few people (self included that used the Woodcraft product). 2017+ it’s not compatible and you’ll need new computer. I’ll ask my buddy who did the same thing.

You’re on your own, I’m afraid.

Contacted woodcraft. They had recalled that part but revzilla still had some and sent it. Contacted woodcraft and they are working on a plan to help me out