Keyless Ignition

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
They are replacing the ecu and wire harness. And Rev is giving me a refund for the eliminator

That is the way to handle this! I'm very much impressed and happy to see Woodcraft having stepped up to the plate like that! Not every aftermarket parts seller in the RC community is as willing to step up and stand behind their product like that. It's too bad that Rev sold the part without making SURE you were putting it on a 15-16 bike, but very happy to see both of them are doing you right. Thank you for singing their praises here. This could have gone a VERY different way had Woodcraft and Rev not been so eager (well, maybe not eager... compelled?) to do right by you!

I will admit some fault. It was listed for the 15-16. I saw the part numbers were the same on the woodcraft website for the 15-16 and the 17-18 and asked Rev if it would work. The tech said if the part numbers match it should be OK.

goat

Country flag
The Woodcraft product only works for US models according to their website. Is there a plug&play solution also for an EU model?